About Our Services
Here are some of the frequently asked questions we receive about our services…
What does your wedding coverage include?
- All of our wedding photography packages include the services of Two Photographers with wedding experience, professional equipment & skills to take great photos in a variety of conditions – from candlelight to bright sunlight.
- We consider ourselves both primary photographers – no second shooters here.
- We work seamlessly together and have been told we often appear to read each other minds.
- Our basic Wedding Photography Package includes an Engagement Session, with coverage of the Ceremony, Family Photos, Bridal Party Photos, & Newlywed Couple Photos.
- You can add additional coverage to suit your day, such as the Getting Ready, Reception, Day-After Session, Bridal Portraits, etc.
- On the morning of the wedding day Shauna goes with the girls, and Dan goes with the guys for the getting ready photos. Then we all meet up at the First Look Session or the Wedding Ceremony.
- From there we work as a team to capture more poses, angles, and those candid moments that happen throughout the day.
Do you attend the rehearsal?
- Yes, we put a lot of planning into every Wedding or Session, so we like to attend the rehearsal to make sure we know when and where to be during your ceremony. It also helps us get to know your parents & bridal party ahead of the actual day so they are more comfortable in front of the cameras.
- We like to be as unobtrusive as possible, blending in the background during the ceremony if possible.
Will you help us with posing?
- Throughout the day we will gently direct you as needed to help capture you looking your best. But we also spend time standing back and letting you interact with each other to capture those sweet and candid moments from afar.
- We have lots of experience with posing to help you look natural and comfortable in your photos. We tailor our posing to you and your personalities.
- We also spend time scouting locations ahead of time, to help plan for the best lighting, direction, and locations to help things run as smooth as possible on the wedding day.
How many Photos will I receive?
- Our wedding photography clients receive anywhere from 600 – 1000 images from their wedding day (depending on how much coverage you choose), all images are edited, color corrected & lightly retouched, and with select B&W’s. We are flexible and can do a more vintage style edit if that’s what you like, or we can keep it fairly clean & classic.
- Our work doesn’t end on the wedding day as Shauna spends considerable time editing each photo that is delivered to ensure they all match and that you look your best.
What products do you offer with your packages?
- We offer 10″x10″ or 12″x12″ Luxury Flushmount Albums that are hand-made in the United States.
- These beautiful albums have 40 different cover options available in Italian Leather or Japanese Linen.
- 6″x6″ Mini Flushmount Albums are also available and make great parent albums. (Mini’s are exact duplicates of the larger albums.)
- We also offer Gallery Wrap Canvas prints (Giclee Printed Canvas stretched over a Canadian wood frame), professional lab prints, and acrylic prints.
Do you travel?
- We are based in Prince George, but we love to travel throughout BC & Alberta.
- Some of our favourite locations are Smithers, the Sunshine Coast, and the mountains of Mount Robson, Jasper, and Banff.
- We are definitely open to other locations as well. Contact us for a custom quote.
- We do not charge for travel within 100 kilometers of Prince George.
- We were married on the island of Maui, and always love to chat about Hawaii. So if you have questions about any of the islands just let us know!
Talk to you soon!